AMA’s team of credentialed and accredited staff customizes environmental, health and safety solutions that minimize risk, meet regulatory requirements and save money. We work with building owners and managers, architects and engineers as well as construction managers and contractors to devise solutions that work.
AMA’s multi-disciplined staff carries the following registrations, licenses and certifications:
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Certified Healthcare Environmental Manager (HEM)
- Certified Environmental Trainer (CET)
- Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner
- Asbestos Project Designer
- Virginia Project Monitor
- Lead Paint Inspector/Risk Assessor
- Lead Paint Project Designer
Our staff maintains various licenses and registrations to perform work throughout the mid-Atlantic region and United States.